Trying to decide on a style of window for your home? You have no shortage of options! Have you considered sliding windows? They can be found on many homes today.
What Are Slider Windows?
Sliding windows—also called slider or gliding windows—have one stationary sash and one that glides to the right and left, opening horizontally. Because of this, they provide excellent ventilation.
What Are the Benefits of Sliding Windows?
Sliding windows offer a number of different benefits. In addition to superior ventilation, they are:
- Easy to operate: Because sliding windows are typically installed on rollers and can be opened with the push of a finger, they are easy to open—which makes them ideal for hard-to-reach areas.
- Low-maintenance: With fewer moving parts, sliding windows are lower-maintenance than other types of windows—and the fewer moving parts, the lower the chance of problems!
- Energy-efficient: The sliding windows Shanco offers (from top manufacturers) can help you save on your energy bills and make your home more comfortable all year round.
- Complementary: Sliding windows look great in any kind of home!
Shanco often recommends vinyl Vanguard windows by Sunrise, but we can install nearly any brand of window. If it’s available in the area, we can get it and install it for you.
Why Choose Shanco for Slider Windows?
Why should you choose Shanco for your slider window installation project? Not only are we window experts, but we also:
- Have experience – Shanco has over 20 years of experience in the home improvement industry.
- Are Lead-Safe certified – Shanco is a lead-safe certified company.
- Won 2011 Angie’s List Super Service Award – this is only achieved by 5 percent of businesses rated on Angie’s List, a national leading provider of consumer reviews for home and health service providers.
- Provide superior service – customer satisfaction is a top priority; in fact, “Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal!” is our motto we live by every day.